kisah dongeng aku ! ...

My Photo
nyahpudina mint
ipoh, Japan
name: nurul fatihah binti abdullah fathil ! call me nyah ...so easy rite ?? age :going to be 2o soon dis april .. faberet : listening korean songs ! L.O.V.E aisekerim pudina ! .. hate Y.E.L.L.I.N.G ! hate A.R.R.O.G.A.N.T ! hate my T.E.M.P.E.R !!! i can't to control my anger ! so u all watch out !.. im not ur maid oke ! i like to be ur friend! love H.O.N.G.G.I !!! ... love M.I.N.H.O !!! ...
View my complete profile

pengikut terhormat !

Sunday, March 6, 2011

take time for quiz maybe ..

Instruction:
Once you are tagged, answer the question honestly. No lying or cheating okey.

* Starting time : 12.01 am
* Name : Nurul fatihah binti abdullah fathil
* Brother(s) : ta ada la .. sume pnpuan adik badik aku ..
* Eye colour : Black.
* Shoe size : 6

* Hair : Black.
* Piercing : no way ! tapi kakak aku wat  .kat idung die ..gilo kot ..haha ..
* Height : 156 kot *pendeknyer !
* What are you wearing right now : of cos shirt n short pants..
* Where do you live : gerik !
* Favourite number : do knoe la ..
* Favourite drink : soya beans ! ...
* Favourite Month : every months ! haha ..
* Favourite breakfast : em ?? horlicks mybe ...


HAVE YOU EVER

* Broken a bone : Nope!
* Been in a police car : Nope! of cos ..
* Fallen for friend : yes .. but dat the past ! oke ..
* Fallen for a guys/gurls for a short time : Nope!
* Swam in the ocean : no.. *sunburn* dislike oke ..
* Broken someone's heart : Haha!
* Cried when someone's died : Yup. Al-Fatihah.
* Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone call : nope ..ta suke ..


WHAT

* Your room look a like? : mixed colour .. red n pink !
* What is right besides u? : my cats ...
* What is the last thing u eat? : kfc ! haha ...


WHO
* Who was the last person u dance with ? : ta suke menari ! ...
* Who last made u smile ? : no comment ..


FINAL QUESTION

* What are u listening right now ? : high by GD n T.O.P *big bang*
* What did u do today : most of sleeping ! so nikmat ..haha ..
* Are you the oldest : Taklah.
* Indoors or outdoors : Indoors.. yes !


TODAY DID YOU

* Talk to someone you like : nope ...
* Kiss someone : Nope!
* Sing : Yes! :)
* Talk to an ex : Nope!
* Miss someone : Already.


LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WHO

* You went to the mall with : My family !
* Who cheered you up : Him. my love honggi oppa !
* Have a crush on someone : :P
* Best feeling in the world : Happy, bahagia & excited!
* Do you sleep with stuffed animal : yup ! my cats ..hehe..
* What's under your bed : so many things ! like my bags .. my books .. my tedy bear ..
* Do you have job : not yet !
* what time is it now : 12:12 am ..

 p/s : dis quiz i was taken from my kazen..
         tq kak yang ! hehe ..

nie gambar2 my honggi oppa ! my inspiration ! love u .. mmmuuaaahh ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment